Thursday 27 November 2014

"I'll do anything to trap my married pastor"

Brenda's pastor is cute and married and she can't seem to stop loving him. How can people fall out of love and How can we help her?
  • Published: , Refreshed: 
Joan On Sex: How can someone fall out of love? Any rules?play
Joan On Sex: How can someone fall out of love? Any rules?
 (Pulse)
Is there ever a recipe to fall out of love?play
Is there ever a recipe to fall out of love? 
(madamnoire)
Good day Joan, I'm Brenda and I hope you could help me with my problem. I am in love with my pastor. He is very caring, loving and handsome too. He listens to me and tells me all the nicest things especially when I am down. I really want to tell him how I feel and hope he understands and perhaps love me back. But the only problem is he is married and his wife is studying in  the UK. They also have no children. I can't help it eventhough I realize it's wrong. What do I do?
Dear Brenda
Sometimes love is not all that counts my darling. Your pastor is a married man and it doesn't matter if his wife is in or out of the UK, he's taken. I can understand he makes you feel good, secured and special but thats his job. So you can be most comfortable telling him your worries so together, it could be solved in Jesus' name. Please disease from that sort of feelings. He won't leave his wife for you neither would he start an affiar with you. In all, its a dangerous path so I advice you to flee asap!
Hello Joan, my name is Chike and I am 30. I live in Apapa, Lagos. My problem is that my girlfriend of two years is now pregnant for a white guy. I knew she was sleeping with him but we agrred we needed his money, after all he'll return to France after his contract in Nigeria is over. My problem is she got pregnant and didn't tell me untill its now four months. What do I do? I blame myself for whats happening but I can't stand this pregnancy.
Dear Chike
I lol when I read your story and kept chanting, the 'thief became the victim'. Its first of all stupid to had lured your girlfriend into another man's arms for money and now that she's pregnant, you think its your problem or want to leave her. The thing is, if you do, that money is off! 2ndly I advice you TO NOT ABORT, she could die! So its either you accept her and her pregnancy or allow her stay with the white guy you encouraged her to sleep with. But that innocent child has to be born in love, care and good environtment.
Hi Joan. I'm Bisola and I am 28. What do people do when a man of God keeps telling them their future lies in the church? I have been looking for a husband and since I confided in my pastor, he says he's been seeing a vision that I will be his wife. I don't understand. Is he telling the truth or just wants to have sex with me. And why did he see a vision only after I told him about marriage?
Dear Bisola
I am not too religious but i smell something funny here. You told your pastor you were singe, then suddenly a vision pops out that you will marry him? Can you please quit that church? kidding! Ok, I am not the religious person but its important you too see that vision or someone close to you should see something. I mean, our God isn't a fool. He would make you understand his plans too. So please do not rush into anything yet until that same God leads you. However keep praying and seeking the Lord's face on this ok.
Thank you guys for all the mails this week, please remember to read, understand and help those in need. Also remember to get a special gift for your partner or love ones  as Christmas approaches.... trust me, it will go a long way.
Send your mails to shoclever2009@gmail.com
Merry Christmas and Happy 2015 in advance!
Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

tooxclusive.com

Buy Websites