Thursday 4 December 2014

I need a husband who would permit threesome sex Is there a partner who would agree to this?

Joan On Sex: Is it hard to find a husband who would permit threesome sex?play
Joan On Sex: Is it hard to find a husband who would permit threesome sex?
 (pulse)
Will any partner agree to having a threesome in marriage?play
Will any partner agree to having a threesome in marriage?
(madamnoire)
Hi Joan, my name is Stella and I love to have sex with more than one guy at the same time. I wasn't like this when I started having sex, it all began in my University days. Now, I think I am addicted to having threesome. I really want to stop because my best friend told me, no man would want to make me his wife if I have such urge for sex and with my past. Please help me out abeg.
Dear Stella,
I think you've done threesome too much so that you feel its an addiction. But for you to enjoy sex with A HUSBAND, then I advice you involve dildos into your bed. I also feel you likedouble penetration, which a dildo and a real dick can definitely handle. On the other side -which is negative – is for your to cheat on the man you end up with but if he catches you red handed, know its the end of that relationship. So be wise enough to beside what your really want - a long lasting marriage or a non-existent one!
Hi Joan, I'm Korede from Lagos. There is a girl I like so much and she seems to like me too but for some reason, doesn't go to an extent to date me. She told me she has a child but is no more with her baby daddy. She is also a year older than I. My question is, is there any chance of me approaching her and getting her to love me? Thanks.
Dear Korede
Never say Never sweetheart. If you really like this girl and believe her motherhood is not an issue then go for it. If you don't talk to her, you will never know if she loves you back. The fact that she told you she's no longer with her baby daddy means, “I am very single, ready to mingle.” So, go!
Hello Joan, I read your column and I like the way you have been solving people's problems. God bless you. My ex boyfriend and I dated some few years back and he promised to marry me. He said I should get pregnant for him before the marriage proper, which I did. I did not seek advice from an elderly and experienced person because I was blindly in love. After I got pregnant , he left me and told me to abort the baby. I did not abort the baby , I gave birth to a baby boy. It was a really devastating period for me but thank God I made it through. But the problem now is that I don't have feelings for any guy and I don't have urge for sex. My parents are on my neck to get married. Please advice me on what to do. Thanks. Titanic
Dear Titilayo
Darling you cannot continue to be suffering for someone who is having the greatest sex of his life with other women. I praise you for keeping your pregnancy and do not make it a duty for your child to hate his dad but you need to move on. A failed relationship doesn't mean your life is ended! Now, this is deepest my advice, go to a club, seek the finest guy, woo him and have the wildest sex with A STRANGER (with condoms, of course). Make sure its safe and your are protected! Once you are done, go get a serious conversation with that baby daddy of yours and deal with that MAN-HATE once and for all!
Thank you guys for all the mails thos week. Please continue to read and contribute on this column each week. Remember to send your mails to: joanonsex@pulse.ng.
Also, take time off to get your partner a special gift this Christmas season! It will go a long way, trust me!
Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tooxclusive.com

Buy Websites