Monday 8 December 2014

Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal frustrated over Radamel Falcao’s fitness

MANCHESTER United manager Louis Van Gaal insists Radamel Falcao is not fit enough to start and is “not interested” in whether he is unhappy at being benched.
Falcao, currently on a season-long loan from Monaco, has made just three starts and four substitute appearances in the Premier League and scored just one goal. He reportedly makes over $500,000 a week in wages.
“Falcao needs match fitness. He can only play for 20 minutes,” said Van Gaal.
“I have selected him despite that but the rhythm of the game in the Premier League is the highest.
“It would be a better contribution if he played with the second team but I cannot do that.
“I have to adapt to the needs of selection. I am not interested whether he is unhappy being on the bench. He has to follow my philosophy. I am here because of that.”
Falcao, who moved to United after recuperating from a serious knee injury, has struggled with his fitness, especially a niggling calf complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tooxclusive.com

Buy Websites